Class Teacher Vacancy (Key Stage One/Key Stage Two)
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to become part of our thriving team in an aspirational ambitious school.
We are looking for a candidate who:
– Has high expectations and shares our drive for achieving excellence.
– Demonstrates excellence in the core subjects.
– Is motivated, organised, highly-effective and is an inspirational practitioner.
– Has a proven track record of improving educational outcomes.
– Has leadership aspirations.
– Champions our children and is passionate in their support of our visions and values.
We can offer you:
– A school with educational excellence at its core.
– An opportunity to help drive the rapid improvement of our school.
– Subject leadership and potential future key stage and senior leadership opportunities.
– Happy, enthusiastic children who are thriving and have a thirst for learning.
– Varied opportunities to engage in high-quality continuous professional development.
Join us and build a wonderful career in a school you can be proud of.
Closing date: Sunday 25th April 2021 at 12:00 midnight
Shortlisting date: Shortlisting will take place W/C 26th April 2021
Assessment event: Tuesday 4th May 2021
We will be offering the opportunity for candidates to have a tour of the school on the following dates:
· Wednesday 14th April at 4:15pm
· Thursday 15th April at 4:15pm
Please contact the school office if you would like to attend in person. For an informal conversation about the role and for further details you are welcome to contact our Headteacher, Mr. Justin Peoples, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01609 773521/ 07866011176.
We can not upload Word documents to our website. You can convert the pdf into a Word document online or visit the NYCC Jobs Site or the DfE site for an editable version.